Unit 5 Presentation Software Basics
- Identify the components and common uses of a presentation program.
- Create basic presentations using presentation software.
- Identify and demonstrate use of formatting icons and dialog boxes in a presentation program.
- Edit, format, and animate text, SmartArt and images.
- Use the outline view and slide master to make quick presentations.
- Insert and manipulate tables and images.
- Work with language tools i.e. spellcheck.
- Develop oral presentation skills.
- Compare the user interface and formatting options offered online and offline to presentation software users on various platforms (desktop/laptop computer, tablet, cell phone).