Unit 4 Spreadsheet Basics
- Identify the components and common uses of a spreadsheet program.
- Perform spreadsheet tasks.
- Identify and demonstrate use of formatting icons and dialog boxes in a spreadsheet program.
- Differentiate between and develop formulas and functions in a spreadsheet.
- Edit and format text in worksheets.
- Generate tables and charts from spreadsheet data.
- Work with language tools i.e. spellcheck.
- Analyze data using spreadsheet technologies.
- Compare the user interface and formatting options offered online and offline to spreadsheet users on various platforms (desktop/laptop computer, tablet, cell phone).
- Create and edit with a shared spreadsheet using Google Docs or a similar tool.